Entrepreneurship projects in sectors of culture and social economy
- Deadline 15. March 2021.
- A scholarship will be processed for 1 “new entrepreneur” from the Mediterranean basin who will come to Valencia to carry out a stay with 1 “experienced host entrepreneur”.
- Stay between 1 month and 6 months.
- The novice entrepreneur will receive a monthly scholarship the amount of which will be established by the Commission for Spain (around 800 euros). INSOMNIA will look for a local point of contact EYE in the country of origin of the novice entrepreneur and will be the point of contact of reception. The local contact point will be the one who gives the monthly financing to the entrepreneur. INSOMNIA will look for the entrepreneur of reception of Valencia.
- Mediterranean countires participants
- ACM Foundation joins The General Foundation of the University of Valencia and 5 other entities in supporting two of the economic sectors most affected by the current pandemic situation: culture and social economy.
- University of Valencia students whose projects are selected will be given specialized training through the UVempleo service and will enjoy a stay outside of Spain, hosted by experienced entrepreneurs. Likewise, a scholarship will be processed for 1 “new entrepreneur” from the Mediterranean basin who will come to Valencia to carry out a stay with 1 “experienced host entrepreneur”.
Valencia, February 03, 2021.
The General Foundation of the University of Valencia invites its students to present their entrepreneurship projects on the sectors of culture and the social economy, two of the most affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. This invitation, whose submission period lasts throughout the month of February, is part of the European JUVEN-EYE project for the promotion of youth employment.
JUVEN-EYE promotes the Erasmus Program for Young Entrepreneurs (EYE), a European program of transnational exchanges that offers, to novice entrepreneurs and people who would like to create a company, the opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneurs in other participating countries.
The selection of entrepreneurial projects is divided into two phases:
– The first is the pre-selection of a maximum of 30 proposals, whose authors will be given orientation and training in professional skills, taught by UVempleo. Furthermore, just for presenting their project, whether it is pre-selected or not, students will receive an online training session that will be focused on a constitution of cooperation of the associated project.
– And the second in which, through INSOMNIA CONSULTING, at least two “new entrepreneurs” from the University of Valencia will be selected to be sent outside of Spain to stay with two “experienced entrepreneur” hosts. The stay may last between 1 and 6 months, and the new entrepreneurs will receive a monthly grant. Likewise, a scholarship will be processed for 1 “new entrepreneur” from the Mediterranean basin who will come to Valencia to carry out a stay with 1 “experienced host entrepreneur”.
The deadline for the submission of projects is February 28, 2021.
Extended deadline 15 March, 2021.
For more information, terms and conditions can be found at: https://links.uv.es/oPg5XZf
Those interested in participating should fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/XeXNzeVUvJY4Fq8i8
JUVEN-EYE, a collaborative program
JUVEN-EYE is a collaborative project involving six social entities, all members of the Spanish Network of the Anna Lindh Foundation (ReFAL). The General Foundation of the University of Valencia joins the management and promotion of the JUVEN-EYE program together with the Mediterranean Citizens’ Assembly Foundation (MCAF), Future Initiatives for a Social Europe (IFESCOOP), Mostra Viva del Mediterrani, Europimpulse Network and Youth towards Solidarity and Development (JOVESÓLIDES).
The launch of JUVEN-EYE has been made possible thanks to the collaboration of the European Institute of the Mediterranean (Iemed) which, through the 2020 Call for ‘ReFAL Intercultural Projects’, promotes various joint projects of the members of the Network.
All the information and activities about this project can be followed on social networks using the hashtag #JuvenEye.